$10 Freight Within Australia
All freight within Australia is $10 per 6 bottle case or $15 per 12 bottle case - a considerable discount on its true cost. The freight within Australia is $50 for 48 bottles or more.
In most cases stock is shipped within 1-3 working days of you placing the order, using Australia Post. Delivery will usually be 1 to 2 weeks from shipping date.
Australian taxes are removed for overseas customers
All wine purchases shipped outside Australia attracts rebates of Australian taxes which is arounnd 23% of the catalogue (AUD) price. The overseas price will be the catalogue price in AUD, and will always include the tax discount if shipping overseas. Your price will depend on the exchange rate at the time you make the purchase; the price given if you are using another currency when shopping should only be used as a guide.
A few points to note.
- We can only ship a maximum of 11 cases per address, due to Australian export regulations. Some countries might be less due to import restrictions, we will let you know if you go over.
- Multiple case orders may need to be shipped one case at a time, one week apart. This is because tax laws in some countries will tax multiple cases. Note there is no extra charge for staggering the shipment.
- Please allow an average of 21 - 35 days for delivery. Closer countries (like Singapore) will be considerably quicker
- All wine consignments travel by air, with individual bottles cocooned in export standard casing.
- Please note that there may be local or state taxes payable on arrival and before delivery.
- As at Oct 2010 we cannot ship to the USA at all, because of US government regulations. This is a fluid situation, and might change soon. US customers can still buy wine for Australian friends or relatives.
- If you can not see your country listed, we probably cannot ship that country. Feel free to email us if you believe that to be incorrect.
Freight Rates for Overseas Sales
All overseas sales are shipped by air, in polystyrene packaging, for protection from heat and breakage.
It is important to remember that the tax rebate (which is around 23% of the listed prices), is only available to wine that is shipped overseas, whether or not the customer (payor) is overseas. So local customers can still get the rebate if they are shipping overseas (for example a gift).
As from June 2012 our website will show the overseas tax free price on each item.
|Freight Rates for Overseas Destinations|
|Country/Region||Up to 6||Up to 12||Up to 24||Up to 36||Up to 48||Up to 60|
|Rest of Asia||$99||$180||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|Rest of World||$160||$250||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
NB. For multiple cases (over 12 bottles) the rate the website will calculate, where quote is given in the above table, will be just a multiple of the single case. For example 3 cases to Great Britain will be $750. However we strongly suggest you contact us for a quote for multiple cases, as often considerable savings (as for Hong Kong and Singapore illustrated above) can be made, depending on your location.
For 12 bottles or less all wine is shipped Australia Post, and will be able to be picked up at your local Post Office. Multiple case orders will usually be shipped TNT and be door to door.
Hotels and commercial entities should contact us for larger orders (pallets or containers) as we have successfully shipped wines in the past in these quantities.
There are a few countries we cannot ship to. They include Canada, US, Indonesia, most middle eastern countries and China. China customers can have their wine shipped to Hong Kong.
For smaller amounts (4 or less bottles) cheaper rates are available. The website will calculate this.